Festival of Trees Quilt 2012

There is this local hospital by the name of Primary Children's Hospital. It is an amazing place that caters to kids. I have had 2 kids there for procedures over the years. I have a niece that has spent a lot of time there in the last year. She received the best care and their doctors are amazing.

For the past 3 years, I have donated a quilt to the Festival of Trees. People donate decorated trees, quilts and other handmade items to sell and everything goes to the hospital. It is an amazing event.

So here is my quilt this year:


The fabric is the Riley Blake Alpine Wonderland collection and the pattern is a Turning Twenty pattern without the border. I love the quilting design in this quilt too. Such a fun quilt to make and give!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 inch Stacker

Accessories